Traveler’s Guide to Seward, Alaska
- The Alaska Railroad
- Seward is the southernmost stop on the Alaska Railroad. Hopping a train is great for casually making your way from Seward to Anchorage and the Interior.
- Scenic Mountain Air
- In addition to its flightseeing tours, Scenic Mountain Air is available for air charters to Homer, Kenai, Cordova, Valdez, and Anchorage.
- Alaska Water Taxi
- Not to be confused with the Alaska Ferry, which does not service Seward, Alaska Water Taxi will take you to drop-off points for stellar sea kayaking, hiking and camping.
- Miller’s Landing
- The camping and RV grounds also offers a water taxi to several popular kayaking and camping areas. Pets are welcome on board at no additional cost.
- Two Dogs Truckin’ LLC
- Two Dogs Truckin’ offers ground transportation from Seward to Anchorage.
- Alaska Mike’s Taxi
- Alaska Mike’s Taxi provides 24-hour service anywhere on the Alaska road system.
- PJs Taxi and Tours
- PJs taxi will take you on a tour of Seward’s main attractions or even take you all the way back to Anchorage.
- Seward Taxi and Tours
- Seward Taxi and Tours specializes in taxing around the town of Seward and nearby locations.
- Hertz of Seward
- The only national rental company in town, Hertz offers one-way rentals to Anchorage.